Bed & Breakfast
Queen bedroom - $140 per night
Single bedroom - $70 per night
• Two queen rooms
• Electric blankets, heating, comfortable pillows and doors opening out on to a veranda with outdoor seating
• The shared bathroom has a shower with gas heated water, tiled floor with under-floor heating, hair dryer and heated towel rail
• A fridge with chilled rainwater
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• A selection of books and magazines from our library, indoor board games and cards, Freeview television
• Outdoor seating and barbecue.
• Our cottage queen Rose Bedroom is in the main house and has a private veranda access and its own separate bathroom with gas heated hot water.
Rose Cottage Bed and Breakfast is situated on a large 3/4 of an acre private section containing many established trees and gardens.
The cottage and section command panoramic views of the nearby Rock and Pillar Range and surrounding farmland.
We cater for a maximum of 4 to 6 guests at a time so that you are able to enjoy the full use of our studio unit or cottage bedrooms.
Rose Cottage is situated 800 metres from the start/end of the Otago Central Rail Trail at 47 Browns Road, Middlemarch.
A continental breakfast is provided. Other meals can be arranged as required.Enquire Now
The single most important resource when travelling the Central Otago Rail Trail
A beautifully crafted book with amazing photography by Peter Andrews showing Central Otago as it truly is, one of the most rugged, extreme and beautiful locations on the planet. Stunning scenery, amazing and important historical and current information, detailed maps, lists of accommodation, frequently asked questions, where to eat, how far between towns, etc. It’s all in here.More Info