Return to previous page
Naseby Holiday Park
Tourist Park / Camping, Self - Contained
Cottages from $120 per night for up to 2 people
Cabins from $58 per night for up to 2 people
Power sites $36 per night for up to 2 people, $18 extra adult, $10 extra child
Unpowered sites: $32 for up to 2 people, $16 extra adult, $10 extra child
Child age 4-14 years
Dogs $10 per stay
A range of accommodation to suit all budgets from self contained cottages to tent sites.
- Larchview Cottage - 3 Bedroom self contained (sleeps 9)
Miners Cottages - 2 bedroom self contained cottages (sleeps 6)
- 13 Cabins/Chalets (sleep from 1 - 5 people)
- Powered and non powered sites for caravans, motorhomes and tents
Modern amenities with all facilities (wheelchair access)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- comfortable large lounge area with wood burning fire
- Coin operated Showers ($1 for 7 minutes)
- Coin operated washing machines & dryers
- Barbecues & Pre-order Barbecue packs available
- Linen packs for hire (Duvets & towels)
- Kitchen packs for hire (Plates/cutlery/pots/pans)
- FreeView television in main amenity block
- School and other groups welcome
- Dump station
- Caravan Storage
- Dog friendly
- Bike Hire
- Adventure playground
- Adjacent to a summer swimming dam & Naseby Forest Recreation Area mountain bike tracks
Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS Accepted
Naseby Holiday Park is set in 17 acres of larch and native New Zealand trees adjacent to a summer swimming dam and on the edge of the Naseby Forest Recreational Area. An ideal destination for mountain biking with over 52 kms of mountain bike tracks in the Recreational Area and home to the Otago Mountain Bike 12 hour challenge.
Naseby is famous for its international curling rink which is open all year and the stunning night sky.
In the winter months there's an outdoor skating rink and luge track.
Naseby is a perfect side trip from the trail (only 11km from the trail) Great for a rest day and perfect for peace and tranquility that Naseby provides.